Struggle or Challenge?
- A struggle is a burden.
- A challenge is an opportunity.
- A struggle is, “I can’t wait for this to be done.”
- A challenge is, “I can’t wait to see where this goes.”
- A struggle is being in one place, but needing to be in another.
- A challenge is fully being where you are, not needing to be anywhere else.
- A struggle is, “How can I get out?”
- A challenge is, “What more can I give?”
- A struggle is resistance.
- A challenge is acceptance.
Think about something important to you that you’re working on improving. A relationship, a project, a goal.
Now think about the energy around the thing you picked. Are you in a struggle? Or are you in a challenge?
On the surface a struggle and a challenge look like the same thing. They are both tough. The biggest difference though is the energy around them. Plain and simple, a struggle is a challenge that is filled with resistance.
Is there something in your life that you’re struggling with that could be turned into a challenge? It can happen, all it takes is a mental shift.